#50k Up for Grabs as the Belisa John Something Good Creative Challenge goes airborne
#50k Up for Grabs as the Belisa John Something Good Creative Challenge goes airborne.
The Nigerian born, UK based gospel artiste Belisa John who released the amazing
“Something Good” single less than a month ago is hosting a creative challenge with cash reward of #50k to the winner. (Person or Group)
The blessed and highly favoured gospel music minister who is so excited and grateful to God for the wide spread and gracious acceptance of this beautiful prophetic song Something Good (Audio + Video)
She reveals that since the song dropped, it has been from glory to glory, hence her purpose of hosting this creative challenge which is her very humble way of saying a heartfelt thank you.
This challenge which includes all kinds of creativity in the unique expression and interpretation of the song will run from March 11th – 24th, 2020 with a cash prize of #50k for the winner.
Terms for #50k Up for Grabs as the Belisa John Something Good Creative Challenge goes airborne
- Do a creative video of yourself/group expressing the song something good by Belisa John
- Invite your friends and to like your video Tag @BelisaJohn and @impactradio.ng
- The video with the most likes stand a chance to win the cash prize of 50,000naira.
- Use the hashtags #belisajohn #belisajohnsomethinggoodchallenge and #impactradiong
- Follow @belisajohn and @impactradio.ng
Entry opens March 11th – 24th