Chief Executive Officer of Spaghetti Records Label, Gospel artiste and songwriter releases brand new single and music video titled – “Baba Ese”.
Featuring Yoruba Mass Choir, Baba Ese means “Father I Thank You”. It is a song of Thanksgiving, gratitude, reputable melody and soul inspiring lyrics.
“We get used to sleeping and waking up daily till it seems not to be a big deal. One most likely will be put at the end of a queue of testimony givers if “sleeping and waking up” is all there is to testify of.
- I don’t need a mic to show gratitude, I am totally grateful for every little thing.
- I don’t need a big house; I don’t need a big car.
- I don’t need a designer shirt; my top can just be plain white.
- My mind is sharp, my head is correct.
- My vibe is KooL, Life is BEAUTIFUL.
- GRACE is sufficient, my JOY is intact.
To the one who gives without finding faults, I am super Grateful” – Mike Abdul.
Baba Ese is a follow up tune of Mike Abdul’s Oritsejafor (The Lord Gives Utterance) featuring A’dam. Meanwhile, Mike Abdul’s fourth studio recording album of 20 tracks “Iro Halleluyah” which is his latest, is still making massive airplay especially among lovers of Gospel music and in general.
Watch Video & Download Audio Below;
WATCH VIDEO BELOW